People desiring to design and construct unique homes usually have their eyes on different key features to be incorporated into their
potential perfect abodes. Some desire a convenient location, some look for luxurious spaciousness, some seek a lush garden and others are
after all of those things at once, or other elements entirely. The point is that you have choices. At Southern Hands we not only follow
and implement your plans, but we can give you cost-saving alternatives as well. Consider:
As project manager of your new home construction, our many years of experience empowers us to anticipate any situations or problems which
might emerge during construction of your new home. Further, our methodical selection process of sub-contractors ensures that only the
best qualified and experienced workers participate in the home construction phase.
- We review and fine-tune your home design, assisting our clients in identifying the improvements that must be made, prioritizing those
improvements to achieve the results required within the constraints of the budgeted resources for time, people and cost.
- We help you setup your house at pre-construction, for multiple media supplies. This means wiring the house so that
if you want cable, satellite, DSL or an antenna, then you have a way to do it. We assist clients in planning for the installation of
anticipated enhancements, such as satellite dish installation and cabling, alternative energy considerations such as placement of solar
panels and/or wind generators to design the applicable wiring for homes in remote areas. We explore rain catchment options for homes
which may not be connected to the local water system, then lay out and apply proper application and installation of rain gutters.
- Next, a certified US architect/engineer examines the plans for standards application and finalization.
- The planned building and supplies acquisition scheduling is then implemented after foundation, framing, plumbing, electrical and
masonry crews have been selected and contracted.
- As Project Manager, Southern Hands oversees and scrutinizes all work to be completed during the various stages ensuring that all specs
have been followed to the letter. No payments to sub-contractors are made prior to work completion, and sub-contractors are not given
money to purchase supplies and materials. Completed work is paid via bank draw (signatures required) after task completion. This
side-steps many headaches and anxiety.
- All sub-contractors are made to adhere to specific schedules during building construction and performance benchmarks are stipulated in
- Southern Hands assists in the paperwork and title transfer of homes with local government entities.
Finding and utilizing
building contractors properly is one of the most important keys to building your own home. In Belize, Project management by Southern
Hands Custom Homes and Designs may very well be your best choice toward achieving that end. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Find out what we can do for you.
top next page